Manor View Practice strives to deliver high quality, safe and compassionate care to all their patients.
The surgery is a long-established General Practice, providing a quality family doctor service for all their patients in Watford and Bushey. We are committed to working with our patients in a supportive and courteous manner, while aiming to provide the highest quality healthcare.
We undertake to:
- Put every patient at the heart of what we do
- Provide the highest standard of care and treatment
- Operate within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health and treat you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you where appropriate and necessary
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in healthcare by continuing to learn GP and Staff Training
- In order to maintain a high standard of care, all members of the practice team receive regular training and updating. We also train medical students and GP trainees and request that you help us teach the doctors and GPs of tomorrow
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or any of the staff working in this practice, please let us know. We operate a practice complaint procedure as part of an NHS complaints system, which meets or exceeds national criteria.